Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Retraction for 4-17-2009 Update

As I mentioned on the 17th, our appointment with the hematologist was canceled, leaving us wondering when we were going to get to see him. We got a call yesterday from the lady we spoke with when we scheduled the appointment. I don't know if she heard the whole story regarding my full-blown tirade, but it is obvious that she heard that I had called in and knew immediately what the problem was. She proceeded to inform us that she accidentally deleted the wrong appointment and that everything was a big misunderstanding. She also informed us that she was out of the office on Friday and if she had been there, we wouldn't have had the problems we had when I called in.

So, when all was said and done, we were told to come in when we can and they would squeeze us in. Erin should be on her way into Charlotte now for that appointment.

--Russell

No comments: