Friday, November 8, 2013

Tshirt fundraiser!

A while back, on Facebook, I posted a link for the stroller base that fits Aidan's Special Tomato MPS chair. You can see the stroller here. Like all things "special needs" it's extremely expensive. Russell and I thought about it for a while and decided to try a t-shirt fundraiser to try to come up with the funds to get this for Aidan since our insurance won't cover it.

Aside from our goal of raising funds, we want to raise people's awareness about the dangers of water, drownings and near-drownings. I found this wave graphic some time back and knew that I wanted to use it for this purpose. I hope that you all will help us by buying a shirt and spreading the word. We started with a goal of 100 shirts and the fund ends on November 29th. This will be a great start to purchasing the new stroller.







Above is the shirt design. You can purchase your shirt here: http://www.tfund.com/prayforaidan

Thanks so much for your support!

4 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma 8020 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Bludog said...

As we know T Shirts are becoming fund-raising goals. So, while Online T-shirt printing it is important to pay attention towards graphic design, fonts used, ink used, theme & ideas and the techniques involved.

Bludog said...

Firstly we would like to thank you before commenting your marvelous and very useful blog. Bludog offers the largest collection of top quality printed polo shirts in different designs at optimal prices. Visit us on Printed Polo Shirts

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Football T Shirts India